Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to pull an adult tooth?

I know this is prolly a ridiculous question, but it's not so ridiculous for a poor person who can barely function to work due to a toothache that makes her throw up all the time.





Are there any possible ways to gank out my own adult tooth successfully? Free clinic won't help, and my dad has cancer $.$ so it's not like I can just get insurance or survive a payment plan. We have to worry about rent and food over that. I am dead serious and I desperately need help. :(





I received enough cold slaps in the face (no's). I guess I'm thankful I'm not trying to find a way to remove my own kidney before it kills me. Although it feels like it.

How to pull an adult tooth?
There is really no safe way to remove your tooth yourself. If you can tolerate pain you probably could easily remove it yourself if you got some painkillers, oragel, and a clamp but I don't suggest it.
Reply:maybe you can sell something or get a second job, i don't know how old you are though? keep trying to save up enough for the first payment.



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment