Saturday, July 25, 2009

BabyTooth loose and stuck between 3 adult tooth, how can I get it out?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb281...





I pointed to the baby toother I NEED to get out. the only angle I can get is in the front, and the sides can't be gripped to pull up,pliers don't even work. and it's VERY loose.





but I'm also not sure if pulling it down words will cause serius gum damage.


When I move it I can feel it grinding against the adult tooth on the right under the gum.





I can't go to the dentist, cause I can't aford it.





So should I just grin and bair the pain, just rip it down, or hope after 17 years it will fall out?

BabyTooth loose and stuck between 3 adult tooth, how can I get it out?
its your baby canine. Just keep shaking it slowly little by little, it will drop.May take some time.
Reply:use a paper towel make sure your hands are dry and you should be able to get a firm grip and pull.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment