Friday, July 31, 2009

Surgery AND braces to fix my teeth?

i need surgery on my teeth b/c my adult eye teeth arent coming down, the right one is still the baby tooth which is "loose" (to my dentist not me) and the left has fallen out but the tooth next to it rotated and grew into both places so the adult tooth of the left shifted where its right under my nose so i need surgery and braces to fix this problem and im really nervous





if anyone has had this done or knows someone who has please help


how was the surgury?(ive never had any type of surgery and am new to this) how bad did it hurt? were you or the person you know asleep or awake? how long did it take to recover? did it hurt to eat afterwards? did you stay out of school? and any other information is greatly apperciated

Surgery AND braces to fix my teeth?
I had an impacted cuspid (one of the fang teeth was coming out of the roof of my mouth). They had (through surgery and 8 weeks of repeat visits) to move it to its correct position, then use braces to get it straight. It was very uncomfortable, unfortunatly. I was awake, but they used local anestitc.





Yes, it does hurt to eat for a few days and you will only be able to manage soft food. I was only out of school for 1 day.
Reply:I am not a docter but i know someone who had this braces placed on his teeth. I would have it done, as in the long term it really does help to straighten out her teeth. Yes, i will hurt for the first week or so, but after that you learn to accept that you have stands of metal placed inside your moulth. Honestly, talk to your dentist, if he is good he should run you through the ups and downs of having braces or surgery. Good Luck



opera sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment