Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Teeth are bumpy at the bottom, teeth chizzeling?

I'm 13 and 10 months...I have all of my adult teeth. My teeth are bumpy at the bottom and arn't very...I don't know, normally shaped. I asked my dentist about getting my teeth chizzled (I really don't know how to spell that) and he said once my teeth are all adult ones (at the time they wern't) I maybe could. I'm wondering if this is possible and how much it would cost. Big thing being cost. If it doesn't cost a million dollars I'm thinking about getting it done for my b-day, my forteenth...Does anyone know alot about this?

My Teeth are bumpy at the bottom, teeth chizzeling?
If you are talking about front teeth, and the bumps are right along the cutting edges, they are normal. Front teeth form from 3 buds of gums that fold into the underlying bone at a very young age. These 3 buds form a single tooth (sure. it's more complicated than that, but that's a quick lesson). Look carefully at the edges. Are there 3 little bumps on most or all of them? That's why. As we age, normal wear causes them to disappear. If the teeth don't come together ideally, they may never go away. Ask your dentist what he/she thinks about removing them. They won't charge you very much for it. If a front tooth filling costs $150-$200, then they should charge you less for that minor procedure. Generally, if you wait, they'll go away on their own. Happy birthday!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment