Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Adult tooth emergence?

I had surgery about a year ago to have a baby tooth removed and a chain was placed on the adult tooth to pull it down. About four months ago, the chain was removed so that the tooth could come in on its own. It is about 40% down at this point. I know everybody is different, but about how much longer should this take? And then how long will it take to get that tooth aligned with my braces? How long does it normally take for an adult tooth to come down?

Adult tooth emergence?
ortho treatment usually takes about a year to one %26amp; a half year. Dont make the tooth to come out too fast or the nerve can get cut %26amp; the tooth will get non vital. Let it take its own time to come out, your orthodontist will know well.
Reply:my daughter had this done and it took over a year. The dentist said that massaging the gums with your finger and or toothbrush helps it come down faster.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment