Monday, April 20, 2009

Adult tooth growing behind a baby tooth HELP?!?

I am 21 and I just recently had my baby tooth removed because my adult tooth was growing behind it so I has to now be pulled forward to fill in the gap from my baby tooth. What is the quickest way to correct my teeth and remove this ugly gap??? I HATE the idea of braces and was looking into invisailgn. Is this even an option for my situation?

Adult tooth growing behind a baby tooth HELP?!?
That question will best be answered by your dentist and the Invisalign company. Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign, but in your case it may work depending on how much the tooth needs to be moved. The regular orthodontics is sometimes the better choice with harder cases. Talk with your dentist, he will be able to tell you more and take some impressions along with some photo%26#039;s and send them off to Invisalign for their evaluation. They will notify your dentist within about a week letting him know what needs to be done and approximately how long your treatment will last. It a great option to the traditional braces and gives patients excellent results. Good luck and hope I%26#039;ve been of some help.
Reply:In no time, that gap will probably be filled in without doing anything.



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment