Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 teeth pulled out?

i had 3 baby teeth pulled out yesterday ( the adult teeth had grown already) well 1 came out completely and 2 came out about 3/4. its is all red and my gums are like halfway up my teeth like its swolen. how long does this take to go down? i got them pulled out at about 4:10 and its 6:40 the next day.

3 teeth pulled out?
A few days.





I had 4 teeth taken out so that I could get my brace, it took a few days for it to calm down and be able to eat solid foods again.
Reply:what do you mean 2 came out 3/4 s? did they extract them or not? I think you mean that your adult teeth were already emerging underneath.....keep an eye on the swelling...any sign of infection go back....meanwhile, wash mouth out with boiled water that u let cool down and add some salt....do this after food....careful brushing - avoid the area inflamed,,,,,asprin is not good...thins blood may lead 2 bleeding, use paracetamol based pain killer...should go down soon - call dentist and ask if u are really worried...



Visual Basic

No comments:

Post a Comment